Skip to main content
18 Learnings
18 Things That I Have Learn On Our Immersion
- How to read the three sided scale
- How to point North, South, East and West
- How to use the Protactor
- How to get the latitude and departure
- How cos and sin related on being a Geodetic Engineer
- How to be a good employee
- How the Geodetic Engineer move inside his office
- How to read a Land Title
- How to make a Vicinity map
- How to make a map
- How to read bearings and azemoth
- How to deal with client
- How to round decimals
- How to use word Patience on every move
- Learn to wait
- How to deal with problem solving
- How to improve my writing
- Love your profession
LOVE YOUR PROFESSION, yes, I really agree with this. I also learned this from my immersion experience.
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDelete