18 Learnings



18 Things That I Have Learn On Our Immersion

  • How to read the three sided scale
  • How to point North, South, East and West
  • How to use the Protactor
  • How to get the latitude and departure
  • How cos and sin related on being a Geodetic Engineer
  • How to be a good employee
  • How the Geodetic Engineer move inside his office
  • How to read a Land Title
  • How to make a Vicinity map
  • How to make a map
  • How to read bearings and azemoth
  • How to deal with client
  • How to round decimals 
  • How to use word Patience on every move
  • Learn to wait
  • How to deal with problem solving
  • How to improve my writing
  • Love your profession



Comments

  1. LOVE YOUR PROFESSION, yes, I really agree with this. I also learned this from my immersion experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Festivity

End is near

Life Without a Mother and Father