Life Without a Mother and Father

Parentless

Written by: Joshua Pinojermosos On: December 4, 2017

                 Parents was the reason why we are living. They are the one who are putting efforts on their work for our happiness and wants. They are our first love, so, we must give a special time to share the thanksgiving and the love in only one big celebration. But, it was burden for me as a son who are living without a mother and father because of an accident.

         On last December 1, 2017, The Parents day was celebrated at Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School at 8:00 a.m to give appreciation for all the things that our parents have done to us. In the celebration process, it was first started by a prayer, then singing the National Anthem. After that, the program started and there many events happen just like the presentation about the achievements of the school. I am only watching, standing and talking only to my classmates because my parents did not attend to this day because of the schedule. It ends up with the boredom and I decided to go home and help my parents in our house on the chores.

                The life of a person without a parents wasn't easy. It takes strength, presence of mind and inspiration for it to overcome. My mother died and my father was out there making stupidness but, I am also grateful for having a Grandparents in my life. Yes, it was not my real parents but they gave me all what i want in terms of financial, care and LOVE.





Comments

  1. I wish you happiness, Josh, a genuine one. I'm really surprised that even though you have this experience you still have the courage to smile and make other people laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Festivity

End is near