Festivity


Simbalay Festival 2017



                 Every year, there is a celebration on the Municipality of Nabunturan where they celebrate the festival named Simbalay Festival.You can see many attraction on the place where the festival was held. There are many foods on the way. Every night have a memorable day to be remember. 



                   I enjoy a lot on this festival for I experience and see what are the different crops and the thing that make that barangay famous. I walk on the center line and make my head go round and round. Watch here, Watch there. I also go to our booth. The booth of Magsaysay. I am so proud to say that there are many crops and handcrafts that you can see on our booth. Despite of all, I conclude that this Year have the best Simbalay Festival. And I hope it will be the start of something awesomeness on every year of Simbalay.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End is near

Life Without a Mother and Father